Facial Aesthetics Center of RI is seeking an experienced medical aesthetician to join our team-based environment! If you are an outgoing, professional and detail-oriented candidate who strives to provide excellent customer experience, we would love to hear from you!
Full/Part Time 24-32+ per week Evenings and Saturdays required - Flexibility needed
Your Essential Skills and Characteristics
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm with patients and all team members
- Extremely detail oriented
- Reliable, dependable, and flexible with the ability to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently but also a team player with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality and a “do whatever is needed” attitude
- Ability to display a friendly, cheerful, tactful, compassionate and polite demeanor in dealing with others is required
- Seeks out knowledge and enjoys learning, strives for professional growth
- Professional image with gracious, warm, and genuine personality
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a medical office or spa setting is preferred
- Graduate of an accredited Esthetician program and holds a current Rhode Island License
- Microneedling,Chemical Peels, and Dermaplaning experience required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
- Computer skills necessary
- The Medical Aesthetician educates, recommends and performs treatment regimens per protocols. This position actively promotes/sells medical grade skincare products and services.
- Provides appropriate patient education and after-care instructions, as well as follows-up with patients post-treatment.
- Provides recommendations for service enhancements and implements approved plans within specified time frames.
- Assists with development of advertising and promotional materials, as well as assists with planning and implementation of educational and promotional events.
- Identifies and manages contraindications for best patient outcomes.
We are searching for an experienced, outgoing, professional and detail-oriented candidate, who strives to provide excellent customer experience, to join our friendly, team-based environment!
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Salary commensurate with experience